- Dramatically improves the appearance of wrinkles and pigmentation/discoloration and scarring
- Stimulates collagen production
- Treats aged, photo-damaged and acne scarred skin
Fractional CO2 resurfacing can erase years from your face and dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles and pigment, but it is not a lunchtime procedure. By targeting zones deep in the skin as opposed to the entire skin surface, fractional CO2 resurfacing is a one-time procedure.
- Avoid direct sunlight and keep skin moist and cool to aid healing.
- Avoid environmental irritants during healing process (e.g., dust, dirt, aerosols, cleaning agents).
- Avoid dryness and excessive heat (no high heat on blow dryer, medium heat is fine during healing process).
- Avoid any vigorous exercising for 2 weeks.
- Stay hydrated, eat healthy foods, and avoid alcohol.
- Redness and a sunburn-type sensation will normally last several hours.
- Neck redness is more persistent and will usually last several days longer than face redness.
- Face will normally bronze and peel within 3-5 days (Note: skin below neck normally requires up to 2 weeks to bronze and peel).
Day Of Treatment:
- Keep treated areas covered with topical ointment/cream as instructed by physician.
- Apply cooling compresses (e.g. bag of frozen peas or wet paper towels frozen in Ziploc bag) Note: do not apply ice directly to skin and do not use towels as detergents may irritate skin.
- If desired, you may spray water mist on skin using distilled or spring water.
- May take an analgesic (e.g., Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen) for discomfort.
Contact our qualified doctors for more information